The length of the papers must be 8 pages at most. They will be electronically transmitted in order to be published and must observe the following conditions:
• A4 Format, the line spacing will be 1,5, the left margins - 3 cm, the rest of the margins - 2 cm, Office 97, 2000 or XP, fonts - Times New Roman,12, normal, justify.
• The title of the paper: font - Times New Roman (14), bold, centred.
• Author's name, surname and affiliation: font - Times New Roman (12), bold italics, aligned on the left, two spaces from the title.
• The abstract: in English or French, 10-12 lines, fonts - Times New Roman (12), italics, justify, two spaces from the author's name.
• The paper content: Times New Roman (12), justify, normal.
• Figures are numbered as below:
Fig. 1 (size 12, centred, normal)
• Tables will be numbered on the right upper side, as in the model:
Table 1 (size 10 bold)
• References must be written as footnotes, automatically numbered; the fonts will be Times New Roman, size 10, justify, normal, the title of the quoted paper must be written in italics.
• Bibliography: at the end of the paper, Times New Roman (10), bold, centred, in alphabetical order :  Author, title (italics), publishing house, year.
• Pages must not be numbered!
• One individual paper or two teamwork papers will be accepted for being published.
Note: We shall publish only the papers that will observe the lay-out rules and the established terms.
You must mention whether the paper was presented at another conference.